Allow us to introduce you to TriMetal.
Created for culinary professionals and enthusiasts looking for top quality and performance. Designed and artisan made at our family-owned factory in the Basque Country of Spain, this line is designed for quality, durability and a perfect finish, dish after dish.
Made of stainless steel clad, TriMetal features a sandwiched construction of 18/10 stainless steel, aluminum and a stainless steel and iron blend throughout the entire construction of the pan, yielding a line that is designed to perform and last a lifetime. This makes for the best possible heat distribution and retention for pieces that perform with consistency, control and without hot spots. All highly polished for a professional feel and superior stick resistance.
- Three-ply stainless steel clad: aluminum sandwiched between layers of 18/10 and 18% stainless steel.
- Attractive high-shine polished exterior with a sanded satin finish interior.
- Clad throughout the entire construction of the wares, ensuring even conduction of heat from the base to the walls or every piece.
- Suitable for use on any cooking surface, including induction and the oven
- Maximum heat distribution, retention and efficiency.
- Riveted handles made of 18/10 stainless steel designed for function and security, complete with silicone grips for heat resistance and comfort.
- Lids made of tempered glass and constructed with a steam vent to prevent pressure build up. Finished with silicone rims for crack resistance, maximum heat retention and efficiency.
- Available unfinished and with PFOA-free, high quality non-stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Designed and manufactured in our family-owned factory in Bergara in the Basque Country of Spain.